Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Resource for Learning Spanish

Teaching Spanish is not my comfort zone and I'm still trying to figure it out!
My dilemma: I need to teach Spanish on a budget.
I graciously received Bob Jones Spanish 1 from a friend of a friend and I purchased the Teacher's Manual for a mere $5. But, I can't find the CD's available for less than a fortune.

However, I did  find a website to supplement the Spanish curriculum that is fun for the kids and I thought I'd share: http://www.digitaldialects.com
Your children (and yourself) can play games and more to help learn a foreign language.

If you have more tips and resources that you'd like to share, please join this blog and leave your comments here. Please note: I never send emails to junk-up your email box.
Thanks! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment