Things to incorporate:
- a visit to the local Fire Department, ask about a Fire Safety Day for your homeschool co-op or arrange something for your neighborhood
- Practice fire safety at home with mock drills
- have your child map out escape routes and a meeting place on paper.
- have them map out where the fire extinguishers are
- incorporate handwriting with fire safety words
- make fire safety a birthday party theme
- for more tips and for inexpensive and fun resources (with free shipping), check out: